Yeast Extract Market Rated SDollar1.35 billion in 2021, expected to reachDollar2.03 billion by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate of 6.0%.
Yeast refers to microorganisms that occupy a place in the family of organisms. Master yeast was identified many years ago. Of this, 49% are proteins, 40% are carbohydrates, 7% are minerals, and 4% are lipids. In addition, yeast extract is a natural ingredient that is produced during the production process without any added synthetic or chemical ingredients. It is made from fresh yeast. Furthermore, due to its natural properties, yeast extract is used in many industries including pharmaceutical, feed and beverage industries. Additionally, research conducted by Lesaffre found that 52% of people in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific said they spend more than 10% on food or beverages that contain ingredients they know and trust.
The report will contain a large chapter
- Buy PDF Sample Patent Analysis
- legal framework
- Technology Roadmap
- BCG matrix
- Heat map analysis
- Price Trend Analysis
Buy Now Sample PDF Report + All Related In-Depth Content, Charts & Yeast Extracts Market:
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The major drivers of market expansion are rising health awareness among consumers and demand for natural ingredients. It is also used in the food industry to replace monosodium glutamate (MSG). Furthermore, integration of yeast removal by feed manufacturers for flavor enhancement is another key task in the development of yeast extracts and autolysates market. One of the most important uses of yeast extract is in animal feed, since yeast extract promotes the growth of babies and young animals in many animal species. It also helps prevent diseases in animals caused by stimulating the immune system through beta-glucan and mannan in yeast.
New research on product longevity and yeast-based pet food innovation. Also, yeast extract is used in the pharmaceutical industry for its antibacterial properties. Expanding application areas contribute to the huge market potential during the forecast period. Along with government financial support in the form of grants and schemes for project initiation along with efforts by the government and key industry players to promote natural and organic products are creating lucrative opportunities for the yeast extract market in the coming years . .
Inquiry before purchase:
Key Players of Yeast Extract Market:
- Eastern Angels (SAD)
- DSM (Netherlands)
- AB Mauri (SAD)
- Lesaffre Group (Francuska)
- Synergistic Flavor (SAD)
- Orly (Germany)
- Alltech (SAD)
- Bioorigin (USA)
- Oriental Yeast (Japan)
- Kerry Group (Ireland) and other major players.
Key Points of the Yeast Extract Market Report:
- By type, the autolyzed yeast segment is expected to lead the growth of the yeast extract market during the forecast period. Autolyzed yeast extracts have unique flavors and are used in a variety of food applications including soups, dressings, pastries, desserts and other food preparations. These concentrates are a rich source of micronutrients and B vitamins. Moreover, growing interest in traditional food products and latest cleaning products is also driving the autolytic segment.
- According to sources, the baker's yeast segment is expected to hold the largest share of the yeast extract market during the forecast period. Baker's yeast plays a key role as a fermentation medium and flavor component. There is a growing market for bread, pizza, dough, pastries, pastries, crackers, biscuits and cakes made with baker's yeast.
- By application, the food and beverage segment is expected to develop the strongest during the forecast period. The demand for yeast extract in the food and beverage industry is increasing due to the increasing cases of allergies caused by the use of monosodium glutamate (MSG). The market is growing as yeast extract is used in various products and beverages.
- North America is expected to account for the largest share of the yeast extract market during the forecast period. The use of confectionery products such as bread, pizza, and hamburgers in countries such as India, China, and Japan is likely to accelerate growth due to growth in the workforce, especially women, and development of monetary norms and separation of provincial industries from yeast.
Major industry developments:
I am May 2019,Lesaffre announces expanded responsibility for Zimbabwe through subsidiesDollar10 million for his creative frontier development facility. The company will expand its business and gain a significant market share by meeting regional demand for its products.
March 2019, Angel Yeast established the first yeast extract factory in Egypt. The company's manufacturing capabilities will allow it to meet growing product demand in the Middle East and Africa while gaining market share.
Yeast Extract Market Segmentation:
- hydrolyzed yeast
- autolyzed yeast
according to sources
- baker's yeast
- beer yeast
- food and drinks
- animal food
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the yeast extract market by region:
Territory View (SalesDollarmillion; number of units, 2022–2028)
- You have
- Rest of Europe
- new Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
middle east and africa
- Saudi Arabia
- united arab emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of SA
The latest study on the Yeast Extract Market provides a comprehensive market overview from 2022 to 2028. It presents a comprehensive picture of the global yeast extract industry by considering all major industry trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape and market analysis tools such as Porter Five Forces Analysis, Industry Value Chain Analysis, and PESTEL Analysis of Yeast Extract Market. In addition, the report includes important chapters such as patent analysis, regulatory framework, technology roadmap, BCG matrix, heat map analysis, price trend analysis, and investment analysis, which help to understand the current and upcoming years market direction and movement. The report is designed to help readers find information and make decisions that will help them grow their business. The specific objective of the study is to provide business insights and recommendations to help clients make informed business decisions and achieve long-term success in their market segment.
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Growth Opportunities by Segment
Chapter 4: Market Landscape
Chapter 4: Yeast Extract Market by Technology
Chapter 5: Yeast Extract Market by Source
Chapter 6: Yeast Extract Market by Application
Chapter Seven: Company Profile and Competition Analysis
Chapter 8: Global Yeast Extract Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2028.
to be continued.....
To purchase this report:
For more reports, please click:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to helping our clients grow and successfully impact markets. Our team at IMR is always ready to help our clients grow their business by providing strategies to achieve success and monopoly in their field. We are a global market research firm that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to present a broad picture of market trends. We help our clients think differently and build a better future for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company. We analyze large volumes of data to gain deeper insights and make compelling recommendations. We not only provide smart solutions, but also help our clients achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive，
LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook